Friday, May 13, 2011

Obama Vs. Trump Drama

I was hoping for someone to write about the Obama and Trump drama, and as I was searching through all my classmate's work I found one that really caught my attention. "Political Feud in the Media" by  Dat Lien. In this blog he talks on how the media has focused more on the exchange of words between Mr. Trump and former president Obama. I completely agree with him. I believe the media is making the whole drama even worse just but dramatizing the whole situation. The only thing it is helping with, it's making Trump and Obama look like high school girls gossiping and saying mean stuff to each other. Come on, politics and the sake of all the country it's not something to they should be playing with. There are real issues going on right now.

Personally, the whole Trump thing I see it as a joke. The way he is trying to put himself on the top is by focusing on pointless "rumors" like Obama's birth certificate... and as even Obama said on the White House dinner " now Mr. Trump can focus on the issues that really matter like did we fake the moon landing..." and I believe Obama has a point. It's childish what he is doing and the media is making it even worse.

As my classmate Lien said, "The media should stop dramatizing the exchange of words and focus on the matters that are important." There are way more important issues going on that we should be learning about through media then just making everything worse but dramatizing the Obama and Trump "issue".

No comments:

Post a Comment